Kings Park Surgery, Glasgow
Find the answers to any queries you may have via the smart search box below.
About our practice
Flu Clinics for Patients
The Surgery will be holding Adult Flu Clinics, with the Practice Nurse/HCA on the afternoons of:
Tuesday 25th September
Wednesday 3rd October
Friday 5th October
Friday 12th October
Wednesday 17th October
Friday 19th October
Only Patients who are:
Aged 65 and over and/or have underlying health conditions (Such as long term-heart or respiratory disease) are entitled to the free flu jab
Please phone or speak to Reception to book your appointment.
In August 2018
68 Patients did not attend for their booked appointments
Over 11 hours of Clinical Staff’s time wasted
It is extremely important that if you cannot make your appointment that you contact the surgery as soon as possible.
If given notice we are able to offer these appointments to other patients.
Rising numbers of failed attendances has unfortunately led to a significant increase in waiting times for routine appointments.
Patients, who fail to attend without notification on 3 or more consecutive occasions, may result in removal from the Practice List.
The Practice offers a free SMS text message reminder service. Please ensure we have your correct Mobile Phone Number to use this service
The practice is committed to developing the whole Primary Health Care Team to deliver a high quality and cost effective service to our patients. To help achieve this, the whole team will focus on the vision of the practice and uphold the following Mission Statement to have:
- A healthy aligned culture promoting team leadership with shared values.
- A culture which supports flexibility, loyalty, trust, empathy with human treatment taking precedence.
- Strength in consolidation and continuity, valuing information, knowledge, development and stability by having a strong commitment to personal and professional development, good information management and attention to practice procedures and protocols.
- Knowledge networking where we purposefully share our knowledge, structure our work to learn from each other, and strive to work more effectively together to get things done.
- A relaxed, peaceful and safe environment to work in.
- A safe and controlled platform to enjoy and fulfil the human and organisational needs of the internal and external organisations and the patients of the practice.
- An ethos to reinvest wisely and support innovation.