Clinics & Services
In addition to GP consultations the practice adheres to the General Medical Services Contract for the provision of healthcare services:
Chronic Disease Management
- Coronary heart disease
- Blood pressure checks
- Blood tests
- Cervical smears - by appointment with the practice nurse.
- Contraceptive services - including same day consultations for emergency contraception.
- Child immunisations - 1st and 4th Thursday morning by appointment.
- Cholesterol monitioring
- Dietary advice
- Dressings & sutre removal
- Ear syringing
- Maternity services - in conjunction with the community midwives based at outreach clinics and attached to local hospitals.
- Multiple Sclerosis reviews
- Osteoporosis reviews
- Vaccinations and immunisations - including annual flu and travel advice/vaccinations.
- Well woman services